Pregnant? Think you might be?
No matter what your age, nationality, race, or religion, we're here to help.
An unplanned pregnancy can be an overwhelming experience. You may feel hurt, afraid, alone, confused, or angry. The good news is you don't have to deal with this all by yourself.
The caring volunteers at the Pregnancy Care Centers have assisted hundreds of women facing unplanned pregnancies. Our peer counselors will listen to your questions and concerns, give you a free, confidential pregnancy test, and then provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions. We can help you find real solutions that work for you.
- FREE Pregnancy Tests. Tests are 99% accurate and you see your results right away.
- Confidential Peer Counseling
- Referrals for prenatal care, food, insurance, jobs, housing, etc.
- Information on a variety of topics
- Free Maternity and Baby Items
On the menu above, click on the center nearest you for important information.